Homeowners spend several dollars annually to replace their bathroom tiles. The two common reasons for tile replacements are:
- The tiles have lost their shine and need repair
- The tiles are outdated
Unfortunately, while many homeowners consider tile replacements, it’s not always the right choice. Reglazing tiles is a much simpler and cost-effective solution for people on a tight budget.
Reglazing services allow homeowners to restore the original look of their old and worn-out tiles without tearing them out. Otherwise known as resurfacing or refinishing, this process involves thoroughly cleaning each tile and spraying them with an enamel layer. Reglazing makes your old tiles look brand-new and glossy. Continue reading to learn why reglazing tiles are worth your money!
One significant reason to consider reglazing bathroom tiles is that it’s cost-effective. The bathroom remodeling process can be exceedingly expensive. Unintended costs such as plumbing issues or removing old fixtures can drain your budget. In this context, reglazing services are inexpensive to restore your bathroom’s aesthetics and avoid additional costs.
Tile replacement can take several days, whereas reglazing services are done within a day. With other major tasks associated with replacement, the duration can extend from weeks to months. Therefore, consider professional refinishing to save both time and money!
Other Reasons Why Reglazing Tiles Are Worth Every Dollar!
- Reglazing allows homeowners to change their tile color without replacing them.
- It saves you from the hassle of cleaning up as there’s no construction involved.
- Reglazing allows homeowners to apply an anti-slip coating, preventing the risk of accidents.
- Cleaning tiles has become convenient for everyone.
- Reglazing restores your bathroom’s indoor aesthetics and can boost your home’s market value.
- The glossy surface is as durable as the tiles’ original coating.
- Reglazing prevents contaminants and chemical agents from accumulating around the tiles.
- Reglazing repairs all dents, cracks, and chips in the old tiles.
- It prevents moisture from seeping into your home’s foundation, thus maintaining its structural integrity.
- Resisting moisture content in the bathroom eventually reduces the risk of mold and mildew growth risk.
Who can Reglaze Your Tiles in New York?
Resurfacing wall and floor tiles is an affordable way to improve your kitchen and bathroom aesthetics. However, you must hire professional contractors for the best results. If you’re looking for reliable bathroom reglazing services in Brooklyn, let us help. At Reglazing Plus Inc., our team offers professional tile and bathtub reglazing services at discounted rates. Contact us today to learn more about our services.